Dealership opportunities are offered only in the United States and Mexico at this time.
We are looking for responsible business partners and dealers to help support the strategic development of our company. The start-up costs and term commitment associated with becoming an eelectrek motor scooter dealer depend on the opportunity and location. When a new market opportunity is available, the investment requirements vary according to the market study and related industry information for the location. To apply for a dealer opportunity please contact us
. An ESII financial specialist will help answer questions that relate to becoming a dealer and choosing the right location.
- Unique all-electric motor scooters and related products
- Extensive site research and development with dealer partner
- Cooperative Internet and Direct Mail Programs
- Local and Regional Advertising Programs
- Technical, Sales and Management Training
- Superior Warranty and Service